Mediterranean Flatbread is easy, healthy and the perfect appetizer to share, or meal to be enjoyed. Bursting with flavors and ready in about 20 minutes.
Why try Mediterranean Flatbread?
It's similar to a pizza but so much more fun in flavors.
This mediterranean flatbread is healthy! Chocked full of vegetables. It is vegetarian, but can easily be made vegan.
This flatbread is fun to share, or you can eat it by yourself as a nice meal ready in 20 minutes.
Ingredients For This Flatbread.
- Naan or Flatbread. Both are great.
- Red Onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Shredded mozzarella or vegan cheese
- Sub Dressing, like italian dressing or Boar's Head sub dressing
- Hummus. I prefer roasted red pepper
Tips For This Recipe.
Make sure you use a dairy free Naan or flatbread is you are making this vegan!
Use vegan cheese instead of mozzarella if vegan.
You may use any veggie combination you would like, mushrooms would be a great addition to the veggie for this recipe.
Other Recipes To Try:
- 2 Naan or flatbread
- ⅓ cup Hummus
- ⅓ cup chopped zucchini
- ¼ cup roughly chopped red onion
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Italian dressing or sub dressing
- ⅓ cup mozzarella *
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- Roughly chop zucchini and onion. Throw into a ziplock bag and marinate in the dressing for 2 minutes, shake the bag well. Set oven to broid high and roast veggies on tin foil on a cooking sheet for about 10 minutes turning frequently.
- Spread hummus evenly on both flatbreads. layer spinach and mozzarella on top of flatbreads.
- Once veggies are softened and slightly browned, pull them from the oven. Leave the oven on, top flatbread or naan with the veggies and pop flatbreads into the oven directly on the rack. broil for another 2 -3 minutes to melt the cheese. Slice and enjoy!