Peach pie overnight oats are one of the many ways to make your healthy oats more exciting! I am a creature of habit and eat oats often for breakfast. One way to change it up is to make different flavors with your oats. This one tastes like peach pie to me and I love it.Jump to Recipe
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to put together and you can leave it in your fridge overnight. Waking up to a delicious and filling breakfast is key to having a great day in my opinion.
If you are watching your sugar intake
Cut the maple syrup down or completely out of this recipe. You can use stevia to sweeten up a bit more but the cinnamon and vanilla do a beautiful job giving it more sweetness. You can also cut the calories on them more by cutting our the almond milk and using water. They won't be as creamy however still flavorful.
Do I have to use chia seeds?
absolutely not! They help thicken up the oats and they keep me fuller longer, however if you don't have any feel free to skip them. Black chia seeds will work just as good.
Do I warm up my overnight oats?
This is totally up to you. My personal preference is to pull it out of the fridge and leave it on the counter for an hour or so and enjoy at room temperature. Some people prefer them cold and others like to warm them up a bit in the microwave. You can experiment and eat them anyway you prefer.
Other oatmeal recipes to try:
Peach Pie Overnight Oats
- ½ cup oats any style will do!
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- ¼ cup chopped fresh peaches
- ½ cup milk (I use almond milk)
- 1 tbs maple syrup or 4 drops of stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chopped the peach into pieces place in a jar or cereal bowl. Add in above ingredients (milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla extract, oats) and stir well.
- Cover jar or bowl and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight for thickest consistency. Top with your favorite fruit and nut butters and other toppings mentioned above for the ultimate breakfast. Enjoy!