These no bake granola bars require no baking so you can enjoy them during the hot summer days. They are delicious and sweetened with maple syrup. The whole family will love them.
Why Make This Recipe
This recipe is allergy friendly! You can make it vegan and gluten free.
Summer temps are starting to heat up our home so I am thinking up all the no bake treats to have on hand. This blog post is sponsored by The Quaker Oats Company and all opinions and recipes are my own.
These no bake granola bars use Quaker Original Instant Oatmeal, which adds fiber and texture to the bars. This is a great recipe to use up some of those instant oat packets you may have laying around in the pantry! Oats are a versatile ingredient; I add them into several of my recipes to add whole grains.
Ingredients For The No Bake Granola Bars.
How To Make These No Bake Granola Bars.
Step 1 - 4. Mix everything into a high power blender or food processor.
Step 5. Press the ingredients firmly on parchment paper - it is okay if you don't fill up the entire tray, you can for a square and the bars will hold together great.
If you like salted maple flavor with the perfect “melt in your mouth” texture, you will love these granola bars. You can slice these anyway you’d like. I prefer to make little squares with mine; they are more fun to enjoy this way. You will need a food processor or blender for this recipe to mix everything up evenly and well. You will also need some parchment paper and an 8x8 or smaller dish to press the mix into. Be sure to press well and firm and form a rectangle before placing in the fridge (see the image above for example).
FAQs And Expert Tips.
Make these with peanut butter if you'd like!
You can also sub the almonds for walnuts.
Play with the mixture. If the bars are too sticky, just add a little more oats. These granola bars are fool-proof!
Other Recipes To Try
If you make these, be sure to post about it and tag me on Instagram @sailor_bailey and use #SailorBailey so I can see your creations! I always appreciate your feedback. You can also follow me on Pinterest, Facebook or Instagram. Sign up for my eMail list, too!
No Bake Granola Bars
- 2 cups Quaker Original Instant Oatmeal (about 6 packs of instant) * use 1½ cups if you prefer a softer texture
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 cup almonds
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- Place all the ingredients except chocolate chips into a food processor or strong blender. Blend for a few minutes, you may need to open the lid and loosen with a spatula a few times. The mixture should be thick and crumbly but hold together when you squeeze it with your hand. Once mixture is well blended, add in chocolate chips and pulse together lightly to keep chips in original form.
- Line an 8x8 pan or bread load with parchment paper. Fill with mixer and press down on the mix firmly until it is formed into a square (see above photo for an example of how it should look).
- Refrigerate for an hour before cutting and enjoying. You can store in the fridge for up to a week for snacks.