This fresh peach salad is easy to grill up it's perfect summer and gathers both sweet and savory components. The sweet onion vinaigrette is the perfect dressing for this summer classic.Jump to Recipe
This salad can be served with the peaches halved like the above photo, or you can slice them. Both ways will impress your guests. Nothing is better on a hot summer night then a delicious frilled fruit that's in season. This salad pairs perfectly with some mozzarella balls and spinach but you can certainly use any cheese or leafy green you prefer.
Other recipes to try:
How to grill peaches
You want your peaches soft but not too ripe otherwise they will stick to the grill.
Slice them in half and pull out the pit. Season with salt and pepper and brush them with oil. Turn your grill on low to medium heat. Place the peach down on the grill. The key to this is patience, you don't want to burn the stone fruit but you want some nice grill marks on it.
If you mess up the grill marks I suggest slicing them up so no one notices the grill marks!
I like to use whatever peach is in season. They all taste equally delicious for this recipe.
Easy Grilled Peach Salad With Sweet Onion Vinaigrette Dressing
Sweet Onion Vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp chopped shallots
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 peaches halved and pitted
- 1 tsp olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh basil sliced
- 4 cups spinach or mixed greens
- 3 tbsp mozzarella balls
For the dressing
- Add all ingredients together for the dressing and whisk together. You will have extra leftover for another salad.
- Turn grill on and heat up for 5 minutes. Halve peaches and brush with olive oil salt and pepper. Grill on low to medium heat for 10 minutes. slice peaches and top greens with warm grilled peach, mozarella, herbs and dressing.
Leave a Reply