Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Chicken Tenders made in the air fryer or the oven. These tenders are EASY with minimal ingredients. Whip them up in about 20 minutes or less.
These Chicken Tenders are easy.
You can whip these up in less than 20 minutes. There is no complicated breading needed. They are full of crunchy texture and flavor.
Minimal ingredients required for these tenders and they are kid and husband approved!
You can use any seasoning you would like for this recipe, there are dozens of flavor combinations to use if you aren't a fan of Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
These chicken tenders are paleo and gluten-free as well as dairy free so they fit several diets.
Ingredients For These Chicken Tenders.
Everything But The Bagel Seasoning. This seasoning pleases all palettes and offers a crunchy "crust" over the chicken. You can use ANY flavor of seasoning you prefer. Find this seasoning at Costco, most grocery chains and Trader Joes.
Chicken Breast. Use your favorite chicken breast brand. Rinse the chicken and pat dry before cooking with.
How To Make Chicken Tenders.
Step 1. Clean chicken with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Season the chicken on both sides.
Step 2. Cut the chicken into equal sized pieces. You can make the decision of size here. They need to be somewhat even in size so they cook correctly.
Step 3. Place in Air Fryer or in oven. You can cook them in either. I recommend the air fryer because they get a nice crispy coat on them but the oil will help with that if cooking in the oven or on the stovetop!
FAQs & Expert Tips.
No, I would not recommend it
You can literally season them in any way you prefer. I always go for garlic, rosemary or thyme if I don't do Everything But the Bagel seasoning.
You can also make them with teriyaki sauce, honey mustard, wing sauce and more. The sky is the limit here!
Yes! I have stovetop and oven instructions as well. However the best texture is always the air fryer 😉
If you loved this recipe let me know! Also, follow me on Instagram & Pinterest for even more fun recipes to make you feel good from the inside out. Thanks for being here!
- 1 lb chicken breast * less in fine just cut other inredients
- 3 tbsp Everything But The Bagel Seasoning * read notes
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbs olive oil * optional read notes
- Step 1. Clean chicken with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Season the chicken on both sides.
- Step 2. Cut the chicken into equal sized pieces. You can make the decision of size here. They need to be somewhat even in size so they cook correctly.
- Step 3. Place in Air Fryer or in oven. You can cook them in either. I recommend the air fryer because they get a nice crispy coat on them but the oil will help with that if cooking in the oven or on the stovetop. Lay the peeices close together but not overlapping one another. Cook on 390 for 14 minutes. Oven: Bake on parchemnt paper, drizzle in olive oil and bake at 350 for 16-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. *be sure to check the biggest piece around 16 minutes so you don't over cook. Times will vary since tenders will be slightly different in size.Stovetop: Cook on medium head with oil, about 4 -6 minutes each side
- Bonus: dunk in homemade honey mustard or BBQ Sauce
I love these! Such a great healthy alternative to deep fried chicken tenders!
ALWAYS #1 with her recipes!
BAILEY! OMG these were sooooo so good! Great idea.
Good lord these are good!!!!
Just made these after seeing on Instagram. Really really good. Made the honey mustard too paired perfect.
These were really good
These are SO good!! Such a great idea. Great for a weeknight dinner... Delicious!!
Glad you enjoyed them! We eat them often, they are a fave.