This easy peach pie granola crumble has minimal ingredients, it's softer than crunchy granola and is perfect for parfaits, ice cream or on it's own! It is made with fresh peach chunks for the ultimate texture and flavor combination.Jump to Recipe
I made this recipe by mistake really. I was trying to make some peach crumble bars and they just weren't coming together right without eggs. I pulled them out of the oven and they were this beautiful combination of granola and crumble. Not too crunchy but a buttery delicious texture you would find on top of a peach or apple pie.
This granola crumble is made gluten free! Just make sure the oats you use are gluten free and you are good to go with any allergies there.
Late Summer always brings peachy sales at the store and they are the most delicious stone fruit this time of year in my opinion. You are going to love the little peach chunks in this recipe. It is also kid and boyfriend approved!
Peach Pie Granola Crumble
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup fresh chopped peaches
- Preheat oven 350. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl add all dry ingredients together. Oats, almond flour, salt, cinnamon, coconut sugar. Whisk together well.
- Add in the melted coconut oil or butter. Mix well.
- Add in peaches. With a spoon mix well, slightly mash some of the peaches with the spoon to help release more peach flavor.
- Spread mixture onto parchment paper. Dont make it too thin, mixture will clump togeher. Make sure you gently flip the granola crumble after 10 minutes of cooking gently turn the mixture over with a spatula. Place back in the oven for another 15 to 20 minutes. Feel free to keep an eye and turn it once more before 15 minutes so the entire mixture is lightly browned.
- Take out of the oven and let it cool. The mixture will stick together best if you let it completley cool all the way.
- Store in an airtight container or baggy for up to 10 days.