This peach pie banana bread with granola is a combination of two delicious treats. It has flavor, texture and depth to it. The perfect bread for late summer or early fall. The whole family will love this one. If you are a fan of my Blueberry Banana bread, you will LOVE this recipe.
Here are some more bread recipes:
This bread has granola baked right into it!
You can use any granola you prefer but if you feel like making your own granola try these EASY granola recipes of mine:EASY PEACH PIE GRANOLA CRUMBLE or MAPLE CINNAMON GRANOLA
This recipe tastes like banana bread combined with a sweet comforting peach pie. The perfect combination for late summer/fall. We make this bread so often all year round but turn it into a peachy dream when peach season comes around! You are going to love the added crunch of the granola
Do I have to put granola in it?
No! This bread is so great on it's own. I choose to put granola in it to give it a little more crunch texture. It makes the recipe more similar to a crispy peach pie in my opinion but you can easily skip that part!
You will need 3 very ripe bananas. They pair so perfectly with the nutmeg, cinnamon flavors you will love it!
Peach Pie Banana Bread
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 3 Over ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 2 eggs room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup granola optional!
- 1 cup chopped peaches Save some thin slices for the top of the bread
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a large bowl whisk together and get clumps out (flour, spices, baking powder and soda, sugar, granola). Mash bananas with a fork in a large bowl and mix all wet ingredients together in the same bowl(eggs, oil/butter/vanilla including the chopped peaches (do not over mix). Slowly combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix with a spatula until evenly mixed. It will be quite thick.
- Pour mix into a bread loaf tin (any size) and bake on 350 for 20 minutes. Option to pull it out and add the extra peach slices and some extra granola to the top for looks! Then place back into oven for the remaining 35 minutes. You may need to vary a little on ties as all ovens are different and I cook in high altitiude. Be sure a toothpick comes out clean from the middle.
Leave a Reply