I am always looking for a good arugula salad to make my lunches more exciting. Having a homemade maple garlic dressing to pair with it is an added bonus! This Maple Garlic Tahini dressing pairs perfectly on arugula salads and can easily be used as a cold veggie dip.
Why Make This Salad
This salad is filling, full of flavor and it's easy to make in big batches for meal prep. The roasted veggies are served chilled or room temperature. You can easily pack this as a lunch or make it for a nice side dish or light dinner.
The Maple Garlic dressing in this recipe is really the star of this dish. It is my second favorite dressing I have ever created. Another favorite dressing of mine is the Miso Tahini Dressing. The maple and garlic really highlight each other and the dressing is thick and creamy. You would never know it's dairy free!
Steps To Make This Salad
Roast the veggies on a sheet pan with parchment paper. Toss with seasoning and oil in a bowl and spread flat. Roast for 15 min. Let veggies cool before using on salad to avoid wilting the lettuce.
In a bowl, add arugula, spinach, veggies sliced hard-boiled eggs and cooled veggies. Set to the side while you made the dressing.
Tips & FAQ's
- Always chop your veggies into bite sized pieces.
- Bake them on high temps to get a good char to them.
- Season them with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and any other of your favorites, you simply can't go wrong! Lightly oil them and toss them in a bowl.
- I prefer broccoli, potatoes, zucchini, cauliflower in my salads. This particular recipe is best with broccoli and zucchini.
- Store in an airtight container and use them throughout the week as dinner sides (re-heated) or toss them chilled onto salads.
Now let's get to making this Loaded Arugula Salad With Maple Garlic Dressing.
Other Recipes To Try
If you loved this recipe let me know! Also, follow me on Instagram & Pinterest for even more fun recipes to make you feel good from the inside out. Thanks for being here!
Loaded Arugula Salad With Maple Garlic Dressing
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- ½ cup chopped broccoli or Brussels
- ½ cup chopped zuchinni
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup arugula
- ⅛ tsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp avocado oil
Maple Garlic Dressing
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp creamy tahini (blended well)
- ½ tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- Roast the veggies on a sheet pan with parchment paper. Toss with seasoning and oil in a bowl and spread flat. Roast for 15 min. Let veggies cool before using on salad to avoid wilting the lettuce.
- In a bowl, add arugula, spinach, veggies sliced hard-boiled eggs and cooled veggies. Set to the side while you made the dressing.
For the dressing
- Add all the ingredients together in a shaker jar or small bowl. Whisk together all ingredients and use generously on salad. Toss salad to be sure everything is evenly coated.
Do you have any questions?
Q: Do I have to roast my veggies? A: no, in fact, you can use raw veggies but I prefer them roasted, they are more flavorful.
Q: I have a peanut allergy can I have tahini? A: check the label on the brand you are using. Tahini is made from sesame seeds however, tahini can processed in the same building.
Q: I don't want eggs, what other protein would be good on this? A: chicken, salmon, tofu and portobello mushrooms would all be a great substitute.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Why do you need the women’s mega powder in salad dressing?
Hi there! You definitely do not need the powder in this recipe this was a sponsored post trying to show a creative way to use the women’s powder but it’s tasty and perfect without 😊