Air Fried Salmon Recipe
Cook your salmon perfectly in only 9 minutes. You can't go wrong with air fried salmon, there is little clean up, less smell and the best cook to the salmon every time! I have over 5 ways for you to cook your salmon in the air fryer for a wholesome dinner or lunch.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 4 oz filets of salmon
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 4 Tbsp sauce of choice **
Thaw and rinse salmon with cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes, or up to 2 hours in the fridge before cooking.
Just before cooking, sprinkle with seasonings. Add sauce before cooking or after depending on your choice of sauce (see notes for tips!) Place in air fryer skin side down * and air fry on 390 degrees for about 9 to 11 minutes.
Once salmon is cooked, place on plate ad put sauce on depending on which sauce you prefer (see notes!)
* Use wild caught or farm raised salmon filets. If frozen and you need to cut filets into smaller sizes, allow it to thaw first. Make sure you use fresh or thawed salmon, rinsed and dried well
* Please read all your sauce options and when to put them on salmon
- Dijon, whole grain or honey mustard (rub on salmon prior to cooking and add another tbs afterwards for color)
- Harissa, hot sauce, sriracha (rub on salmon prior to cooking and add another tbs afterwards for color)
- Peach habanero jelly/jam, mango salsa, pico de gallo (place on salmon after cooking)
- Teriyaki sauce, lemon pepper marinade, miso paste (rub on salmon prior to cooking and another tbs afterwards for color)
Calories: 3kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 146mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg