Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
This Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal is cozy, quick and a great alternative to the classic cinnamon roll you enjoyed as a child. Make it in under 10 minutes! This recipe is dairy free, vegan, delicious and perfect for National Oatmeal Day. This time of year I crave sweet decadent breakfasts, the kind you have over the holidays with the family.
- ½ cup Quaker old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp almond butter optional
- 1 Tbsp crushed walnuts optional
For the icing
- 2 Tbs confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp unsweetened almond milk
Bring almond milk to a light simmer, add in oats. once oats start to cook down and thicken(about 3 minutes) add in cinnamon and sweetner. Stir well and remove from heat and place oats in a bowl.
Make icing in a small bowl and drizzle over oatmeal. Top with almond butter and walnuts or any other toppings you choose.
- Use any topping you prefer.
- Use any sweetener you prefer. Stevia, monk fruit, brown sugar, coconut sugar and maple syrup.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 400kcal | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 230mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 17g