This curry quinoa salad will wow your tastebuds. You can make it for a fun indian spiced side dish or eat as a main for a light meat-free meal.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 -15 oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (follow package instructions)
- ½ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder - more to taste if you love it
- ½ tbsp cumin
- ½ tbsp yellow curry powder
- ¼ tsp coriander optional
- ⅛ tsp ground cardamon optional
- 1 tbs olive oil
Rinse and drain the beans. Add them to a large bowl, Chop tomatoes and cucumbers into bite sized chunks. Add in cooled, cooked quinoa. Throw all the spices on, garlic, cumin, curry, salt, ground cardamon, coriander.
Drizzle salad with olive oil and cilantro and mix together well. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 6g | Calories: 244kcal | Fat: 4.6g | Protein: 11g | Carbohydrates: 40g