15 Minute Vegan Southwestern Pasta
This 20 minute southwest pasta is packed with flavors, it is dairy free and can be made plant based. You can whip it up easily, it's full of veggies and keeps for a few days in the fridge.
Cost: ~ $20
- 1 Box Pasta any pasta will do but the chickpea pasta takes less time to cook so cooking times will vary!
- 1 Cup Cooked corn
- 1 15 oz Can Black beans
- 1 15 ox Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 tbs Chopped Jalapeno
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (red onion tastes best)
Creamy Southwestern Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Tahini
- 1/4 C Hot Water Add into blender slowly. This is to thin out the tahini. Be patient it will thin out after a few additions of the water. Don't add it all at once, go slowly.
- 1/8 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Salt or add a pinch to taste
- 1/8 tsp Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Honey
- 1 tbs olive oil
Cook pasta according to instructions on the box. While it is cooking, make the Southwestern Sauce.
Cook frozen corn, drain and rinse beans. add any spices into the tomatoes if preferred