The thing is – I am totally addicted to sweet potatoes … especially in the shape of fries. There is a plethora of ways to season them, dip them, cut them and no batch is ever the same. I can’t get sick of them and they pair with EVERYTHING and are also really great by themselves.
Flustered Fries (dipped in Kikis Flustered Mustard)
- 1 small sweet potato sliced into fries
- placed evenly on a sheet pan (parchment paper on the bottom)
- Turn oven onto 400 degrees
- 1 tbs of onion salt
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1tbs curry powder
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until desired texture. Times can vary on potato size! So keep a watchful eye.
- ** if you have a giant potato or don’t have much time microwave the potato on potato setting THEN slice and pop in the oven for a quicker cook.